Solidres 0.9.4 released
The first release for Solidres in 2016 is now available, this is mostly a maintenance release which fixing several bugs to improve the stability of Solidres and plugins while adding some minor new features.
- New feature: add horizontal layout for Check Availability module
- Improvement: show discounted price and original price at the same time for easy comparision
- Improvement: now showing asset’s alias in hub search results links
- Fix amending reservation in front end that duplicate reservation
- Fix subscription menu automatically show up in back end when hub plugin is not installed
- Fix missing language string for Hub config and improve de-DE translation
- Fix incorrect time interval for live refresh feature
- Fix check availability break when multiples instances displayed in the same page
- Hide description tab when asset’s description is empty
- Fix JS regression for front end form validation
- Fix asset reordering issue that reset the asset default state
- Fix geocomplete feature that does not populate asset’s coordinates automatically
- Fix check in and check out date validation in hub search
- Fix page is refreshed when clicking on busy date in availability calendar
Hub plugin v0.5.1
- Fix compatibility issue with PHP 5.3
- Fix missing xref_id column in SQL file
- Fix valid subscription check
- Fix incorrect coupon field name
- Fix inline reservation edit
- Add missing reservation note commission email template
Complex Tariff plugin 0.5.1
- Fix JS error related when creating new room type
- Align right for price fields
- Improve support for Channel Manager (currently in beta)
User plugin v0.9.5
- New feature: add support for front end log in box, guest can log in while making reservation with Solidres, there is no need to use Joomla log in module.
- Fix saving empty user’s state
Offline plugin v0.2.0
- New feature: add ability to configure accepted credit card
- Fix PHP warning messages
- Fix JS regression for form validation
- Improve card validation rules
Statistics plugin v0.4.1
- Fix dependency with Limit Booking plugin
- Fix issue when modal windows can not be closed when selection multiple rooms
- Fix reservation link in backend dashboard
- Allow 3rd template to override colorbox
Useful links for you
- Download: http://www.solidres.com/download
- Online demo (frontend only): http://www.solidres.com/demo
- Forum for discussion, bug report or questions: http://www.solidres.com/forum
- Documentation: http://www.solidres.com/documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.solidres.com/support/frequently-asked-questions
- Backup your website (files + database).
- Download 0.9.4 and install using Joomla Extension Installer, it will automatically update your current version. Or you can update using the built-in Joomla Updater.
- If you are subscribers, please make sure all plugins/modules are re-installed for best compatibility with new version.
- If you are using a 3rd templates that have override files for Solidres, make sure they are compatible with new version.
Trackback from your site.