Solidres 0.6.2 released
This is a maintenance version, all Solidres’s users are recommended to update.
- Add default field for payment methods: now you can configure which payment method is pre-selected in the front end.
- Imrove the update procedure: now it is no longer required to re-install Invoice plugin after each update. In addition, email templates are also backup. More information will be provided in the screen after you installed 0.6.2.
- Auto publish user plugin so that you do not have to publish it manually.
- Blocked rooms by Limit Booking plugin are not showed in availability calendar.
- Missing translation for “COM_SOLIDRES_N_ITEMS_CHECKED_IN”
- Hide the child’s quantity drop down when room type’s child quantity is 0.
- Currency format pattern is different in room type form.
- Unpublished limit booking items still have effects.
- Incorrect fax number.
We’ve also released new versions for Paypal, Limit Booking and Cielo plugins, change log for them can be found in our Download section.
Useful links for you
- Download: http://www.solidres.com/download
- Online demo (frontend only): http://www.solidres.com/demo
- Forum for discussion, bug report or questions: http://www.solidres.com/forum
- Documentation: http://www.solidres.com/documentation
- Backup your website (files + database).
- Make sure you are using Solidres 0.6.1. If not, you need to update your Solidres to 0.6.1 first. The same goes to all others version: for example if you are using Solidres 0.5.4, you need to upgrade to 0.6.0 then 0.6.1 first.
- Download 0.6.2 and install using Joomla Extension Installer, it will automatically update your 0.6.1. Or you can update using the built-in Joomla Updater.
- If you are subscribers, make sure all plugins/modules are compatible with 0.6.2 by installing latest versions of them (Paypal, Limit Booking and Cielo).
- Make sure that you edit your asset, then specify which payment method is the default.
Trackback from your site.