Solidres for Joomla v1.6.0 and new payment gateways plugins are released
We’d like to announce the availability of Solidres for Joomla v1.6.0 and 04 brand new payment plugin: Mollie (iDEAL), PayFast, eWay and MiGS (MasterCard Internet Gateway Service), these new plugins require Solidres for Joomla v1.6.0+.
In addition, there will be a change in our payment gateways’s pricing: Solidres users are now able to purchase payment plugins separately. Many users are happy with the FREE version of Solidres and they only need to purchase an additional payment gateway, we listen to that demand and now it is finally possible. Although all payment plugin are now sold separately, all active Solidres subscribers will have FREE download to Paypal and Offline payment plugin. For other payment plugins (including 04 new plugins), get the 100% discount coupon code in our private forum and use it to purchase them ($0 = FREE). The coupon code will be expired in August 31 2016.
Solidres for Joomla v1.6.0
- Add ability to send email when reservation is cancelled
- Add ability to disable Solidres plugin right from System Info page
- For Hub – menu Show front end search page: now user can select category from a drop down instead of entering category id manually.
- Include Custom Fields plugin’s fields into reservation emails
- Improve payment system in Solidres to consolidate code base and support refunding.
- Fix missing Google Map API Key in asset map
- Fix incorrect ordering in reservation list
- Correct translation for button position in reservation step 3
- Fix issue when standard tariff does not take min days book in advance into consideration
- Fix issue when customer modal window does not load all records
Useful links for you
- Download: http://www.solidres.com/download
- Online demo (frontend only): http://www.solidres.com/demo
- Forum for discussion, bug report or questions: http://www.solidres.com/forum
- Documentation: http://www.solidres.com/documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.solidres.com/support/frequently-asked-questions
- Check our documentation for more details about upgrade notes
Trackback from your site.