We are glad to announce the Early Access Program (EAP) for Solidres Core 0.6.0 and the initial release of Hub plugin. We’ve worked very hard recent months to improve the overall code base to make it run faster, lighter and more solid, in addition one of the most requested feature is the ability to serve as a booking portal (multi assets) has been implemented and named Hub. If you are a current subscriber, you can download and try the new Solidres Core with Hub plugin from your dedicated forum section, if you are not a subscriber, sign up now and help us to build your desired system. We’d love to receive your feedback in order to improve and finalize it.
We are happy to introduce BlueBee which joins 7Start to become the second member of Solidres Joomla template family. Existing subscribers can download this template from our download section or become a Solidres subscriber now to begin downloading it and other cool features. The whole template package includes a quickstart package, PSD layered design file, documentation in HTML format, utility extensions like map module, room types module, slideshow module and an installation package of the template itself in case you want to install it manually.
Blue Bee Features
- 3 predefined color schemes
- Responsive layout
- Off canvas menu
- 3 columns layout (left, center, right)
- 23 Module positions, all module positions are fully collapsible
- Social icons with FontAwesome
- All features of Warp framework
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Bootstrap version: 2.3.0
We are happy to release a bonus Christmas version for our template 7Start, all active subscribers can download it from our Download section. You can also preview it by visiting our live demo website.
Solidres 0.5.4 has been released, this is a maintenance version.
Bugs fixes and improvements
- Fix wrong Itemid in reservation form
- Fix missing thumbnail folders
- Add more information in reservation edit screen
- Change default sorting order in reservation listing to latest created date
- Fix email sending via SMTP server
- Improve performance for front end availability checking
A new plugin Invoice & PDF is released at the same time with 0.5.4 for active Solidres subscribers, this new plugin allows you to send PDF attachment (contains reservation info) in email to your guests after they finished their reservation. In back end you will also be able to generate/download/send/preview invoice.
Useful links for you
- Download: http://www.solidres.com/download
- Online demo (frontend only): http://www.solidres.com/demo
- Forum for discussion, bug report or questions: http://www.solidres.com/forum
- Documentation: http://www.solidres.com/documentation
- Backup your website (files + database)
- To update from 0.5.3, just download 0.5.4 and install it via Joomla Extension Installer, it will automatically update previous version.
We should let you know about our integration with this cool feature of Joomla 3.2 sooner, if you’ve not heard about it, Joomla 3.2 allows you to install 3rd extensions from within your Joomla website without having to download the installation package manually. This feature with the Two Factor Authentication are among our favorite features of Joomla 3.2, big thanks to those who make them available!